We do not store customer credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
Sango Hospitality Store may change this policy at any time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from …. April 2021.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Name of establishment
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information for the following reasons:
- To process your order and contact you if necessary.
- To understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. We undertake not to provide you with any communication that you do not require. If you don’t wish to receive communication by any of the above methods, please inform us of your preference to opt-out of these services.
Sango Hospitality Store are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites related.